Thursday, July 13, 2006

ITALIA WON!!!

WAW !!! what a big day , Italia won the world cup ,, they are the champions of the world ,,I can`t believe myself ,, I supported them with all my heart ,, they deserve the cup ,, yeah! they are the best ,,
I received alot of calls from everywhere congratulating me .. I was speechless ,, when they score their victory goal we all screamed and screamed ,, Dania was so excited running around us and screaming as well ,, (since then she is always singing the "we are the champions " song with her hands up high !!!!).
the next day our computer was stuck (I think it is because of me as I downloaded an antivirous program .. yeah.. me .. the computer expert!!!) ,, well my husband took it to his friend who is a computer REAL expert and had to leave it with him for two long days ,,,
it was as if you sent your own child away from home ,, I think that me and Abubaker became addicted to the virtual world of Internet ,, those two days were the longest days ever..
we had it back yesterday and what a relief ,, it became faster and better .. I would really like to know how people lived before Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cleaned the house yesterday (big cleaning!!) ,, I know that my husband is a cleaning freak!! but I must leave everything nice and tidy !! ,, I`m doing the laundry now ,,I will go to the gym in an hour for my daily training and to take the instructions from my trainer on what to do during these two months away from my local gym .. I already told her that we had pretty good gyms there in libya but i can`t attend it everyday because they open only three days a week for women ,, well ,, my trainer was thrilled to hear that because she was trying hard with me to use the gym only three times per week but i insisted to come on a daily basis ..
my family are realy busy these days with the preparations for my brother engagement ceremony ,, I hope that I could be of good help when I go there,,
tomorrow my flight (to london) will be at 6 o`clock and that means that i will wake up at 4 o`clock .. then the next flight (to libya) will be 9:30 and we will arrive (in sha`allah) at 14:00 to tripoli.
I like airports and flights and duty free`s ,,I like to see people carrying their bags and heading to various destinations ,, the airport for me is like a small world ,, oh and I enjoy hearing the announcements of the flights coming and going ,, and everything related to airports ,,
well.. i hope everything goes smoothly till we reach my lovely family house..
i can`t wait to see u mum and dad ,, kisses to you dody .. and big hugs to Aladdin and Ghassan.
bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alhamdulilah alaa alsalama.

Abubaker